You can become a member of the Lompoc Valley Historical Society. Your membership dues assist with the ongoing renovation and maintenance of the Fabing-McKay-Spanne House. There is no residency requirement for being a member. Many of our members live outside our immediate area.
- Active Membership: Single – $25 annually; Family, $35 annually
This category is for those interested in actively participating in the Society.
- Sustaining Membership – Individuals – $50 annually – Groups – $100 annually
This category is for those offering only moneteary support with no interest in activities.
- Patron – $250 annually
- Life Membership – Individuals – $250; Family $350 (living under one roof); Organization – $500
- Junior, under 18 years of age – $5 annually
- Lompoc Legacy: A quarterly publication highlighting specific subjects relating to local history. This publication can be mailed or emailed.
- Preserve Lompoc’s history for the enjoyment of future generations!
- 10% discount: includes books, collectibles, photos, etc.
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Lompoc Valley Historical Society, please send your check or money order to our mailing address:
Lompoc Valley Historical Society
P.O. Box 88
Lompoc, CA 93438-0088
Our physical address is:
207 North L Street
Lompoc, CA 93436
Donations are also gratefully accepted in any amount:
- For specific projects – These may include ongoing genealogy projects, miscellaneous archival projects, artifact displays or historical home maintenance. If you do not have a project in mind, simply state that your donation be used “wherever the need is greatest.”
- In memory of a deceased family member or friend – Memorial contributions may be made to the Society in the name of a deceased person, in any amount the donor wishes to contribute. Please include the name, birth and death year of the deceased. This information will be engraved on our memorial boards housed within the Fabing-McKay-Spanne House.
- Donations of locally significant historical documents, maps and artifacts are also accepted.
- Collectible items may also be donated to be sold in our sales area. Please designate at the time of your donation that these items are not restricted and may be sold.
ALL DONATIONS ARE TAX DEDUCTIBLE
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.