Carriage House

The Carriage House is featured in a building on the north side of our property.  It houses wagons, buggies,
saddles, tack and miscellaneous tools used in a typical rural community, including a "surrey with the fringe on top." 
Also included in the facility is a 1908 Model 'S' Ford, donated to the Historical Society by the Westrope family.